Pumpkin brown chapati. Please Like,Share and subscribe to this channel. See great recipes for Pumpkin chapatis, Soft layered pumpkin chapati too! Brown in a pan the chickpeas with the condensed tomato, the spices and a little bit of olive oil.
This traditional Indian side dish is easier than you think and only takes a Put on a plate and keep warm while you cook the rest of the chapatis. Pumpkin Chapati Recipe can be served along with a Indian gravy or dry dish as your lunch meal. Pumpkin Chapathi Recipe is one that you need to try for your everyday meal. You can cook Pumpkin brown chapati using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin brown chapati
- Prepare 2 cups of atta brown flour and 1 cup all purpose wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of Sugar + a pinch of salt.
- You need 3 pcs of sliced pumkin.
- Prepare of Cooking fat (enough).
Although traditional chapati are wheat-based my mother's allergic to wheat so I used all-purpose flour. These are incredibly easy to make and taste quite good. I added a pinch of coriander to the dough for. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food.
Pumpkin brown chapati step by step
- In a bowl mash the boiled pumpkin until tender..
- Mix the mashed pumpkin with the milk, salt and sugar. As you continue adding ua flour bit by bit until u get a dough. Let it rest for about 10mins then make desired shapes, roll out one by one as you cook..
- When ready serve with either stew, coffee or tea..
East African Chapati is a beautiful unleavened flat Bread eaten in East Africa in Countries like Burundi Uganda, Mozambique, Kenya,… What I like about this Bread is how soft it is and it goes along with a. Ingredients: Salt Warm water Pumkin Wheat flour Cooking oil Please subscribe for more. How to make very soft/layered/pumpkin chapatis recipe/jinsi ya kupika chapati laini za malenge. If you love the pumpkin mushroom spinach combo, this pumpkin pasta is for you. I can't wait to introduce this pumpkin pasta to my son.