Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese.
You can have Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese
- It’s of mussels cleaned and boiled until shells open.
- Prepare of butter softened.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- You need of quick melt cheese.
Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Combine butter and garlic then mix well..
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush..
- Top the mussels with grated quickmelt cheese..
- Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving plate..
- Serve as an appetizer dish, and enjoy!.