Brown Doughnuts 🍩.
You can cook Brown Doughnuts 🍩 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Doughnuts 🍩
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbls of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbls of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbls of milk powder.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- It’s of Lukewarm water (if needed).
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce (as required).
Brown Doughnuts 🍩 step by step
- Take a clean Bowl and add All purpose flour, salt, sugar, egg, milk powder and melted butter. Mix all them well..
- Mix yeast and Lukewarm milk and set aside for 5 minutes. After that time the milk looks foamy from top. Add this milk and Yeast mixture in flour and mix well..
- If necessary take some lukewarm water for kneading dough. When flour looks big lump of dough, dust some flour on surface and knead it and stretch it..
- When a smooth surface of dough is done then spray some oil in a bowl send place the dough, cover the bowl for rising the dough..
- My dough is taking 25 minutes for rising. When it's double in size then roll it on surface by rolling pin like thick Nan. Cut them in Doughnuts shape and cover them all for double proofing..
- It takes 12 to 15 minutes. (Remember don't give max Time for double proofing, otherwise it's becomes Crinkled from sides and looks not good)..
- On low to medium flame fry Doughnuts from both sides till golden. Let it out from oil and let them slightly cool..
- Mix cinimon powder and brown sugar well. Dip doughnuts in Chocolate sauce then place the chocolate side in brown sugar..
- Very tasty Brown Doughnuts are ready to serve,i am taking them with coffee. You can also with tea or milk..