Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and I also have a new obsession to share: Banana bread breakfast cookies. Mix bananas, oats, peanut butter, protein powder, salt.
These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. With only two base ingredients and a variety of ways to customise, you can make a version to suit every family member! Oat pulp peanut butter and banana cookies. You can have Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (extra ripe!).
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate).
A fantastic way to use up the left over oat pulp from your Oat Milk. ★ Please support my channel by Subscribing. This is one of the simplest baked recipes ever! It's labeled a cookie, but I think of it more as a banana bread bites because they. Banana Oat Cookies – no flour, no eggs, no butter – totally healthy and delicious!
Simple PB Banana Oat Cookies instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, spoon into table size rounds on parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten with spatula and bake on 350 for 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes..
- We like to enjoy two each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or coco whip.
This is the quickest and simplest cookie recipe I've ever made, and they taste so good. For this Banana Oat Cookies recipe, you simply need to mash a banana: Then mix with oats and a little honey and coconut oil Cherished family recipe for Banana Cookies! This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune. She made me fresh orange juice in the mornings, loved her toast burnt, and was an amazing home cook. Health Benefits – Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies.