Italian Meat Balls. These classic Italian-American style meatballs are huge and pillowy soft! They're mixed with ground beef and pork, loaded with herbs and cheese, and served with a traditional. Enjoy them with pasta or on a sandwich.
After baking my meatballs, I drained the. Dennis Malloy, our resident chief, is back in the kitchen this week for National Meatball Day to teach you how to make classic Italian Meatballs. I don't want to blow my own horn, but I'm determined to do everything I can to make you want to try these meatballs and if that means a mini brag. You can cook Italian Meat Balls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Balls
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground meat.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
It keeps shaped ground meats (like meatballs and meatloaf) moist and tender. This recipe works best with fresh bread crumbs. You can make your own by pulsing bread (without the crust). Make a Double Batch for Your Future Self.
Italian Meat Balls instructions
- Place bread in large mixing bowl. Add milk and egg on top. Mix thoroughly with hands..
- Add ground beef and all other spices to the bowl. Mix all well..
- Form 1 inch balls by hand and place in muffin tins or other baking sheet..
- Place in preheated 400 degree oven. Bake 30 minutes until brown..
- Take out of oven and serve with your favorite marinara or sauce. Enjoy!!.
Meatballs freeze incredibly well, so go ahead and make a double batch of this recipe. These are the BEST Italian Meatballs! My Italian grandmother's recipe, the word perfect doesn't even begin to cover it. Check out the reviews on this recipe. A big batch to feed a crowd or freeze for later.