Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need of Garlic Pepper.
- It’s of Lowrys Season Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- Prepare 3 cup of 2% Milk.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should look after your body while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Since people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly induced by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these superfoods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. You need to have some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.