Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies.
You can have Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies
- You need 50 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 20 grams of Almond flour.
- It’s 130 grams of Cake flour.
Simple and Delicious Crispy Cookies instructions
- Put butter into a bowl and whisk until creamy. If it's too hard, microwave it at 500W for 30-40 seconds to soften..
- Add powdered sugar and mix well..
- Add almond flour. (Since I'm lazy, I weigh the ingredients as I add them to the bowl.).
- Add cake flour to the almond flour until you have a combined weight of 150g. It's very easy to measure after Step 3..
- Mix evenly. The mixture should be crumbly as shown here..
- Knead the mixture until it comes together. Shape into a long log on cling film. Wrap with cling film and let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Cut into 5mm slices with a knife. Place onto a baking pan and bake in the 355F/180C oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Once they are golden brown, they are done. Adjust the baking time to suit your oven..
- These were inspired by variations others came up with. For tea cookies, I added tea leaves from a tea bag to the dough. The aroma of the tea is so nice..