Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies. Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Simple or SIMPLE may refer to: Simplicity, the state or quality of being simple.
Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. create a simple website. Having few parts or features; not complicated or. You can have Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 20 grams of Granulated sugar or sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Red food coloring.
Simple & Cute Sakura-Coloured Meringue Cookies instructions
- Whisk the egg white with a hand mixer until peaks begin to form when you lift the mixer out of the mixture. Add the sugar and keep whisking until you get very stiff peaks..
- Add a very tiny amount of red food colouring into the mixture and mix it in to get a pale pink colour..
- Add the mixture from Step 2 to a piping bag fitted with a star-shaped nozzle and pipe out onto a baking try lined with parchment paper. Bake for 60 minutes in an oven preheated to 110°C..
- Once baked, store these meringues in a jar or similar along with a pack of desiccant to keep them dry..