Chocolate Ganache. Chocolate ganache is made by adding warm cream to chopped chocolate, then mixing it together until it's completely smooth. You can adjust the amounts of chocolate and cream to use it in various ways. If you're new to chocolate ganache and wondering what chocolate ganache actually is, this is going to be a life changing moment for you!
Ganache is normally made by heating equal parts by weight of cream and chopped. In this video I'll show you how to make dark chocolate ganache and use it different ways. Whipped ganache , poured ganache, piped ganache and many more ways. You can cook Chocolate Ganache using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare 70 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 50 ml of whipped cream.
- You need of for topping.
- Prepare of １pack of topping sugar(star shaped).
- You need 1 of white chocolate pen.
This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert topping. Chocolate ganache, that amazing chocolate concoction we use for everything from truffles to glazes and layer cakes, is a simple enough thing. After all, it's just cream and chocolate, right?
Chocolate Ganache step by step
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.Put them in a bowl..
- .Heat whippedcream over low heat until it comes to a boil..
- Immideately pour whipped cream into chocolate in a bowl. Stir until completely mixed and glossy..
- Pour the chocolate in a small cup..
- Decorate chocolate with topping sugar and pink chocolate pen. It's fun to decorate with these items..
- Let it cool in the refrigerator..
Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Ganache. This chocolate ganache recipe is so easy. Pour hot cream over chocolate and whisk to make glaze, frosting or drips! Ganache is a chocolate dessert staple! Chocolate ganache (pronounced geh-Nahsh) is a basic pastry component made up of only two ingredients: melted chocolate and cream.