Brad's grilled rib eye steak. These rib-eye steaks are tender and flavorful and one of the best beef cuts for grilling. We also include tips on how to grill the perfect steak. Let steaks stand a few minutes after grilling to give juices a chance to settle and meat to firm up for easier slicing.
The rib section of beef spans from ribs six through twelve. Ribeye steaks are mostly composed of the longissimus dorsi muscle but also contain. Steak is probably the most common protein that's grilled and for good reason – tasty results from the simple formula: fire + heat + meat = yum world. You can have Brad's grilled rib eye steak using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled rib eye steak
- You need 2 of 10-12 oz rib eye steaks.
- It’s of marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of each ;garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of carmelized onions.
- It’s 1 large of sweet onion.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of clarified butter.
- You need of other toppings.
- It’s 1 of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 1 of au jus.
- It’s 1 of horseradish.
- You need 1 of steak sauce.
There are many cuts but my favourite is the rib eye or rib steak. This cut is liked by many because of the marbling/fat in the meat. How to cook steak? 🥩 Rib-eye is every chef's dream; it just melts in your mouth. Gordon Ramsay reveals the secret of cooking a dream-come-true dish.
Brad's grilled rib eye steak instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a shallow dish..
- Dredge steaks on both sides. Marinade for a half hour. Flip after 15 minutes ..
- In a frying pan clarify butter. Slice onion in long thin strips. Carmelize on medium low until golden brown. 20 minutes or so..
- Prepare au jus.
- Heat grill to 450-500 degrees.
- Grill steaks until desired doneness. I like mine rare.
- Top with grilled onions, blue cheese, steak sauce. Serve with au jus and horseradish. Grilled corn on the cob and sliced cantelope for a side..
Wrap the rib-eye with a kitchen film. Remove the steak from the fridge at least half an hour before cooking to allow it to come to room temperature. Rib eye steaks primary attribute is their juicy flavor, making them great for grilling — and leftovers make great lunchtime sandwiches the next day. Marinade takes just minutes to prepare but adds a lot of flavor. Grilled steaks and pan-seared steaks are really two completely different beasts flavorwise, but as far as cooking technique goes, there are only a few minor distinctions.