Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies. Tender sugar cookies couldn't be easier. Just roll into balls and flatten. Customize them for any event by sprinkling with appropriately colored decorator sugar or sprinkles.
In fact, we have a feeling that leaving a plate of any of these. #Almond_cookies # Cookie_recipes # How_to_make_cookies How to Make Delicious Almond Cookies / Easy Recipes Let's make a delicious almond cookie. See great recipes for Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies too! Flour, Sugar, Salt, tbst Baking Powder, Apple Sauce, Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer), Vegetable Oil, Coconut Flakes. You can have Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter flavored vegetable shortening.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, divided.
- Prepare of Sugar, decorator sugar or sprinkles.
- You need of Frosting, if desired.
- It’s 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
Almond Sugar Cookies – EASY and delicious cut out sugar cookie recipe made with almond meal and flavored with almond extract, vanilla, and orange zest. They are vegan, grain-free, paleo, and have a keto option, too. The Best and Easiest Almond Flour Cookies. These are the cookies I want, and I am.
Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth..
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time. If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks..
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring..
Easy SUGAR COOKIES recipe that taste great, don't spread, hold their shape, require no chilling and are great for cookie decorating with royal icing! From cakewhiz.com #cookies #christmas #recipes #sugarcookies #cookieexchange. Tender sugar cookies couldn't be easier. Simply roll the dough into balls and flatten. Try our easy sugar cookies recipe now!