The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!.
You can cook The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs, room temp (but totally ok if cold).
- You need 1.5-2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F, meanwhile in a small bowl, combine all your dry ingredients (except sugars).
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter with both sugars and vanilla using hand mixer or stand mixer. About 2 min, do bot overmix or it will make cakey cookies (unless that's what you're going for).
- Add your eggs one at a time, mix to combine..
- Add half your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, mix then add remaining dry..
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix in your chocolate chips..
- Place well spaced apart, little dollops of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Dollops are roughly 1/2 tbs in size).
- Bake in oven for 8-10 min until edges are lightly browned (do not over bake).
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body requires proper nutrients to run at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Majority of grocery stores these days have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run optimally. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You should include some superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.