Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies.
You can cook Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of ・Cocoa (for cocoa flavored cookies).
- Prepare 5 grams of ・Matcha (for matcha flavored cookies).
Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Cream the margarine until it reaches the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the sugar to the margarine from Step 1, and mix until pale..
- Gently fold in the cake flour. After a while, bring it together by hand. Don't mix it too much..
- To make cocoa flavored cookies I use pure cocoa powder. Divide the dough 3 in half, add the cocoa, and mix well..
- Roll the dough out to a 3mm thickness. Wrap with cling film and chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut out the dough with cookie cutters of your choice, and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180℃. Keep an eye on them. Once the cookies are golden brown, they are done Bake for a further 2-3 minutes, if needed..
- It's also fun to make various animation characters with the dough. Try it with your children..
- Try making different flavors. I used matcha and sesame seeds, but I liked the plain and cocoa flavored cookies best..