Pulled pork. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder. It is prototypically slow-smoked over wood (usually outdoors); indoor variations use a slow cooker.
Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks. Succulent pulled pork slow cooked in a smokey homemade barbeque sauce makes perfect sandwiches for picnics We love a classic pulled pork sandwich. You can cook Pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled pork
- Prepare 1000 grams of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 600 ml of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of Smoked paprika powder.
But every once in a while, we want. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches. And it takes about half the amount of time than it would in a slow cooker. The easiest pulled pork recipe you'll ever make.
Pulled pork instructions
- Place your pork tenderloin in an oven proof pot..
- Grate your garlic cloves and rub it into the pork tenderloin..
- Rub smoked paprika powder into the pork tenderloin..
- Dice the onions and place them in the pot with the pork tenderloin..
- Cover with bbq sauce. Put on the lid and make sure it is closed..
- Cook in the oven at 125°F celsius/255F for 5,5 hours..
- Take out your pot and remove the lid. Using to forks, pull the meat apart..
- Serve with tortillas, vegetables and a sauce of your chosing..
No tricky measurements involved, minimal ingredients and a mouth-watering smoky barbecue result. Pulled Pork is the Most Popular BBQ Meat. Anyone can make delicious pulled pork. You don't need any fancy equipment of technical cooking skills. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life!