Chocolate ganache topped cookies. Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker's kitchen. It's not only easy and quick, it's uniquely versatile. Chocolate ganache can be a filling, dip, spread, frosting, topping, or layer in a cake.
Chocolate ganache is made by adding warm cream to chopped chocolate, then mixing it together until it's completely smooth. You can adjust the amounts of chocolate and cream to use it in various ways. Depending on the ratios of each ingredient that you use, ganache can be used as a pourable glaze. You can cook Chocolate ganache topped cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate ganache topped cookies
- Prepare 160 grms of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 140 grms of Wheat flour.
- You need 200 grms of Ghee.
- You need 50 grms of Cornflour.
- It’s 100 grms of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 5 drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of For chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 200 grms of Compound chocolate.
- Prepare 150 grms of Cream.
- You need as needed of Sugar balls to garnish.
This is a rich, dark chocolate topping or decoration that has lots of uses. It can be whipped as filling or icing, or just poured over whatever cake you like. I used it over a devils food and cookie dough ice cream cake- too good for words! Chocolate Ganache Cookies is a decadent sweet treat, perfect for Christmas parties or given away as home made gifts.
Chocolate ganache topped cookies instructions
- Grind the sugar to a fine powder and mix it with ghee..
- Now sieve the flours and cornflour and add to the ghee mixture..
- Add vanilla essence and make a dough..
- Give shape as you like and bake at 180 c for 10-12 minutes..
- For ganache heat the cream and chopped the dark compound. Mix it leave it for 1-2 minutes and mix it well..
- Once the cookies are done and cooled top it with chocolate ganache..
- Add sugar balls or chopped nuts and decorate. Refrigerate till it sets..
Chocolate Shortbread Cookies are lovingly baked, then bonded together with a delicious layer of Chocolate Ganache. Easy to make but very impressive – Give it a go! A stuffed cookie is like a sandwich cookie, only with more cream on the inside-it's fatter, fuller and (if you're the kind of person who twists apart the View image. Ganache-Stuffed Chocolate-Chip Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate ganache is a quick and easy dessert topping!