Korean Stir-Fried Wakame Stems.
You can have Korean Stir-Fried Wakame Stems using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Stir-Fried Wakame Stems
- It’s 80 grams of Wakame stem.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red chili.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of heaped tablespoon Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Roasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Japanese dashi stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
Korean Stir-Fried Wakame Stems instructions
- Cut the wakame stem into bite sizes. Soak it in water for 2 hours to remove the excess saltiness..
- Cut red chili into thin rounds and remove the seeds. Pour sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry the finely chopped garlic, ginger, and red chili on low heat..
- Add the wakame stem (after removing the excess salt), the sugar, soy sauce, and dashi stock to the pan and stir fry..
- Stir fry for a while. Add the julienned carrots and cook until the liquid is cooked off. (Be careful not to burn it.).
- Once the carrots are tender, sprinkle sesame seeds and it's complete!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We need to get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of men and women think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You should look after your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores now have organic foods. This food section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.