Pulled pork – Shoulder joint. A pork shoulder, slow-cooked and pulled into succulent little shreds, can become a thousand different meals. Look for pork shoulder or pork butt. Even though it's called a "butt," it's actually part of the shoulder meat. (The actual rear end is called the ham!) * Well, Hello Again!
If the joint is tied, try not to cut through the string. Rub sea salt right into all the scores you've just made, pulling the skin apart a little if you need to. When this pork shoulder is finished, it will fall off the bone and pull apart very easily. You can have Pulled pork – Shoulder joint using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled pork – Shoulder joint
- It’s of Joint of pork.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- It’s of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Sault.
Once the pulled pork has cooled down, divide it into portions In this instructable, I'm going to share my recipe for Sous Vide Pulled Pork. This will make many meals, so I will also share some of my pulled pork. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder.
Pulled pork – Shoulder joint step by step
- Get a big pan add all ingredients listed and add water so it half covers the meat then put the pork joint in cook for 1 hour then take off the heat, if your knife goes through smoothly it done..
- Put the meat with the brining stock in a big Tupperware box and put it in the fridge all night up to 2 days the longer you leave it the better it will taste but if you're hungry you can cook in the oven straight away..
- Take it out and put in the oven for 10 minutes on each side or put on the barbecue take 2 forks and shred.
- You can use the stock as a gravy.
It is prototypically slow-smoked over wood (usually outdoors); indoor variations use a slow cooker. The meat is then shredded manually and mixed with a sauce. Mouthwatering pulled pork served with apple slaw and chilli corn is a delicious combo. Find more dinner ideas and pulled pork recipes at Tesco Real Place the pork shoulder in a large non-metallic dish and rub the mixture all over the meat. Pork shoulder is ideal for pulling purposes.