You can cook Homemade Salsa using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Salsa
- Prepare 4 quart of tomatoes, cut up.
- You need 1 quart of onions, diced.
- Prepare 20 of jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut up.
- Prepare 6 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 3 of sweet peppers roasted, peeled and cut up.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of vinegar.
Homemade Salsa step by step
- Cook together for 20 minutes and pour into jars. Cook the jars again for 15 minute to can..