Chocolate ganache. Chocolate ganache is made by adding warm cream to chopped chocolate, then mixing it together until it's completely smooth. You can adjust the amounts of chocolate and cream to use it in various ways. If you're new to chocolate ganache and wondering what chocolate ganache actually is, this is going to be a life changing moment for you!
Ganache is normally made by heating equal parts by weight of cream and chopped. In this video I'll show you how to make dark chocolate ganache and use it different ways. Whipped ganache , poured ganache, piped ganache and many more ways. You can have Chocolate ganache using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate ganache
- Prepare 400 grams of dark chocolate (chopped).
- You need 600 ml of whipping cream.
This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert topping. Chocolate ganache, that amazing chocolate concoction we use for everything from truffles to glazes and layer cakes, is a simple enough thing. After all, it's just cream and chocolate, right?
Chocolate ganache instructions
- Bring the cream to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour over the chocolate and let it sit for 3 min.
- Whisk until the cream and the chocolate are thoroughly combined and smooth and slightly cooled.
- It can be used as a glaze or it can be used as frosting.
- To use as frosting: Let it sit for 4 hours in the refrigerator, then whisk until fluffy and then frost your cake.
Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Ganache. This chocolate ganache recipe is so easy. Pour hot cream over chocolate and whisk to make glaze, frosting or drips! Ganache is a chocolate dessert staple! Chocolate ganache (pronounced geh-Nahsh) is a basic pastry component made up of only two ingredients: melted chocolate and cream.