Homemade Roasted Salsa.
You can cook Homemade Roasted Salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Roasted Salsa
- You need 8 of Large Tomatoes halved.
- You need 4 of Red Chilies I used dried whole Mexican chilies.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic peeled.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion peeled and cut into eighths.
- It’s 1 of Large Red Pepper cut into strips.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sea salt flakes.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of baby leeks washed and chopped roughly.
Homemade Roasted Salsa instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Add all the ingredients to a large roasting tray/ dish. Sprinkle over salt, drizzle over olive oil..
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes until everything is soft and a little charred. Remove the stalks of the chilies once roasted and toss into a compost heap if you have..
- Set aside to cool a little then using a stick blender or nutribullet blitz until a chunky smooth consistency is achieved, or whichever is your preference for texture. Add salt Serve with tortilla chips or if you’re on a healthy eating plan like me, serve with brown rice crackers..