My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘. This homemade salsa comes together in minutes and tastes just like it came from your favorite Mexican food restaurant! Thanks to using canned tomatoes this salsa comes together super quick and easy with the use of a food processor or blender. Ready the chips because this salsa is going to be.
SUBCRIBE for DAILY recipes: thclips.com/user/OneKitchen You. Learn how to make Homemade Tomato Salsa with Chips. With fresh ingredients, this simple and delicious salsa with homemade corn tortilla chips comes together quickly for a tasty snack! You can have My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘
- You need of Potato peeled and cut into chips and cooked. Deep oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 jar) of Hot Salsa.
- You need 4 of ybls grated Cheese.
- You need 1 tbls of Sourcream and chopped chives.
A recipe for Homemade Chipotle Salsa that requires nothing more than a few ingredients, a blender and a boat load of chips and guacamole! Somewhere where I can admit that I'm a total salsa snob? I really can't be blamed for this though. Growing up in Tucson basically made me this way.
My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘 instructions
- Cook the chips. Then warm up the salsa..
- Add chips to a serving plate add heated up salsa on top then cheese ontop of the salsa. Add the plate in the microwave to melt the cheese just 1 minute..
- Finishing with a tbls Sour Cream. And serve Hot..
Secrets of making the Best Homemade Salsa Recipe! This restaurant style salsa recipe is loaded This fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon crisps is one of the best homemade fruit salsa recipes you can Avocado Feta Salsa – avocado, tomato, feta cheese, and red onion tossed in a garlic vinaigrette. Dust the chips with ground cumin. While the chips are baking prepare the salsa. Heat a small frying pan with the tablespoon of olive oil.