Salsa shredded chicken tacos. Shredded chicken is simmered with chipotle salsa, corn, and jalapeno pepper in this simple taco recipe which can be served with any of your favorite taco toppings. Fast, zingy Mexican flavors run bold in these quick shredded chicken tacos. Don't be fooled by the fruity salsa.
Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. By :The I Love My Instant Pot Affordable Meals by Alieen Clark. Switch up taco night with these crowd-pleasing Salsa Chicken Tacos. You can have Salsa shredded chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa shredded chicken tacos
- You need 5 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- You need 1 jar of of salsa (homemade or store bought).
- It’s 1 packages of chicken taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of any other items you like for tacos. I recommend black beans, corn, olives, tomatoes, and cheese.
The combination of chunky salsa and taco seasoning packs loads of flavor into the tender chicken. The key to our slow cooked shredded chicken tacos recipe is letting the salsa, chicken, and spices cook together in the slow cooker, producing a flavorful dinner with chicken that just pulls apart. Salsa Chicken Tacos are one of the easiest dinners you can make, and yet they are still perfectly This salsa chicken recipe isn't just great for tacos. Try it as a filling or topping in nachos, enchiladas, tostadas Let chicken rest briefly, then shred.
Salsa shredded chicken tacos instructions
- thaw chicken if frozen.
- set water to boil.
- put chicken breasts in to boil. once chicken is done cooking, shred it..
- put a large pan onto medium heat and put the salsa into the pan. place the shredded chicken and the chicken taco seasoning in to the pan with the salsa. then put in 1/4 cup water and stir..
- continue stirring on occasion for about 10 minutes until the chicken has absorbed the salsa..
- serve and enjoy.
Return to salsa mixture, sprinkle in cilantro, and toss. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the The "secret sauce" of this shredded chicken recipe is the addition of pineapple juice. Not only does pineapple juice add sweetness (needed for balance of. Here is an easy to prepare meat filling to use as a foundation for Tex-Mex dishes.