Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style. How do you make Homemade Hamburger Helper Crunchy Taco? Brown the ground beef and onion together. Add the taco seasoning packet, salsa, and chicken broth.
Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Homemade Hamburger Helper – Lasagna Style Recipe by Christina. Print any of the hamburger helper recipe cards! salisbury potato stroganoff cheesy jambalaya cheesy italian shells cheesy beef taco cheeseburger macaroni lasagna beef stroganoff chili mac We're all looking for an easy way to … Vind de beste gratis stockfoto's over homemade crunchy taco hamburger helper. You can have Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of unsalted beef or chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving.
Download alle foto's en gebruik ze zelfs voor commerciële projecten. Mexican-style favorite made with Old El Paso seasoning. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? My kids like these as mini tacos.
Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style step by step
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good..
I take leftover crunchy taco hamburger helper and put a spoonful in scoop tortilla chips. Top with cheese, sour cream and salsa!! Great recipe for Homemade Hamburger Helper – Crunchy Taco Style. This recipe is a simple, homemade take on an old hamburger helper fave. It comes together quickly and can be adaptable for whatever you want to add to it (diced peppers, beans, diced green chilis, etc.).