Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns. Today in Grey Pot let's make Whole Wheat Flour Burger Buns. Homemade Whole Wheat Bread – Bonita's Kitchen. These Homemade Whole Wheat Buns are perfect for burgers, chicken sandwiches, and more.
This recipe shows you how to make Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns. Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. Once the buns are ready, grease them with olive oil and keep them covered with a damp muslin cloth till you are ready to make those yummy burgers. You can cook Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns
- It’s For of Palak and Corn Tikki :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled palak puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed corn.
- Prepare 3 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of bread crums.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida/1tbsp cornflour for thick paste.
- You need As required of Bread crumbs to coat at end.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
- You need For of Burger Buns :.
- You need 3 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare For of Salsa :.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced green capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced yellow capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced red capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced tomatoes without seeds.
- You need As required of Cheese for burger.
- Prepare As required of Any type of mayonise to apply.
Homemade Burger Buns are easy whole wheat burger buns lightly sweetened with honey. They're guaranteed to elevate your next burger! A few weeks ago I made homemade whole wheat burger buns for the first time, and I've already made them again. This recipe shows you how to make Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns.
Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns step by step
- Let's Start with Palak and corn Tikki, mix all the above ingredients and form a good mixture to form a tikki of that mixture and keep it aside. Now take 2tbsp maida and 1tbsp cornflour then add some water into it and form a semi-thick paste, also take bread crumbs into another plate. Now dip tikki in this maida mixture and coat with bread crumbs. Repeat this process for two times for very tikki. Now heat up the oil for frying and gently fry all this tikkis and the tikkis are ready..
- For burger buns you can also use readymade ones if you want to. Now take a bowl add add yeast and little bit of water then mix it well and keep it aside for 10 minutes for it to get activate. After 10 mins take another bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, yeast and knead it to a dough. Keep the dough aside for 20 min to let it rise and after 20 mins knead it again then give it a shape and transfer it to a baking tray and bake it..
- For salsa either placing raw vegetable directly into the burger, try it this way it is amazingly good. Here mix all the above ingredients in a bowl add some salt, black pepper, jeera powder, lemon juice, coriander. Mix all this properly and keep it aside..
- Merging all the elements, take your burger bun. Cut into half and toast with butter on a pan, apply any mayonise you want and put some salsa on it. Keep your burger tikki then add some grated cheese and cover it and you can serve with some salsa on side..
- Note- Check steps for making buns.
Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. · lasooni palak recipe, lehsuni palak, palak lasooni, garlic spinach curry with step by step photo/video. spinach based curry with the good amount of garlic. Homemade Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns Why buy hamburger buns when you can make your own? Perfect for any kind of summer sandwich! No store-bought bun can compare with rustic, wheaty, homemade burger buns like these. These whole wheat burger buns are soft yet dense enough to hold up to a burger + toppings without falling apart.