Wicked-easy Queso Dip.
You can have Wicked-easy Queso Dip using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wicked-easy Queso Dip
- You need 1 (24 oz.) of jar chunky salsa (or equal amount of homemade salsa).
- Prepare 1 packet of velveeta cheese sauce (or more, there's 3 in a box).
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of packages cream cheese, softened.
Wicked-easy Queso Dip instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, with a mixer, beat the cheese sauce and cream cheese together until smooth..
- Dump in your salsa and use the mixer to blend it in well, occasionally using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl….don't wanna miss blending in any of the cheesy goodness or the salsa!.
- Pour into a plastic container you can heat up later if you wish, or pour it into a small crockpot on low to allow it to warm up if you like………………………………I personally eat this stuff right out of the fridge. Don't worry too much about it spoiling in the fridge…it rarely lasts long enough to go bad lol but even so, the ingredients in the salsa gives it a pretty decent life span. I've never had a batch to spoil yet, but that's because it gets devoured so quickly!.