Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. Lifestyle expert Jeanne Benedict prepares a Chicken Enchilada Casserole that's delicious, easy-to-make and that your family will love.
This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled. I have a question for you guys. Have any of you ever played a virtual reality game? You can cook Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole
- It’s 18 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 3 of boneless chicken breast,cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1 jar of creamy spinach dip..
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of cheese,i use pepper jack.and colby.
- It’s 1 jar of or homemade green salsa.
We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an avocado cream sauce for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love! Enchilada casseroles are a great way to enjoy the flavors of enchiladas without all the hassle.
Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- heat and slightly brown tortillas.I do this on griddle.
- put 1tbsp oil in glass 9×12 baking dish.
- mix chicken, spinach dip,1cup cheese alltogethet.
- layer all ingredients,tortillas,1/4 cheese,half chik mixture ,repeat ending with tortillas spoon salsa over add cheese.
- Bake 35to 40minute let sit 10 min ENJOY!.
This delicious chicken enchilada casserole recipe is made with sour cream, diced chicken, mushrooms, peppers, tortillas A casserole dish full of stuffed enchiladas smothered with a tangy chile sauce is a sure winner, whether served as a family meal or. This is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and it's sososososo delicious. It's like taking all the goodness of an enchilada, but making it easier by stacking it up, and making it all even more cozy, if that is possible, baking it under a layer of cheese. All the flavours of your favourite chicken enchilada – in a rice casserole! Rice with shredded chicken cooked in a homemade enchilada sauce (or use store-bought!), topped with cheese.