Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake. Eggless Ragi Cake Without Oven Recipe The nutritional benefits of Ragi or Nachni (Finger Millet) are manifold. It is a staple diet for many people in villages of Maharashtra and South India.
The color and taste of ragi are. The Sugar I have used is raw sugar- you can use Jaggery or Palm or Coconut Sugar- These are less refined versions of the white sugar and hence contain in the cake. This is a perfectly healthy cake which both adults and children will LOVE!! You can have Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake
- It’s 3/4 cup of Ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 – 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s optional 1/2 tin of milkmaid.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of curd yoghurt sourd.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter vegetable oil soften.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 – 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5 – 6 small numbers of banana ripe.
- Prepare 6 – 7 numbers of cashew nut broken.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chocolate spread.
- It’s 1 – 2 teaspoons of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chocolate choco bittersweet chips.
Ragi cake, an eggless cake recipe using finger millet flour. This ragi cake is one of the very old posts on the blog. I used to make this often when my younger kid was a toddler. This recipe yields ragi cake that tastes delicious, very light, fluffy and soft without leaving an after taste of baking soda or.
Ragi Or Finger millet Choco Banana Cashew Cake step by step
- Seive the dry ingredients atleast twice and keep aside..
- Beat the oil/butter with the milkmaid(this is optional, you can skip the milkmaid and curd),curd,also the beaten eggs should be whisked in..
- Add the essence,mashed bananas and beat with a mixer till incorporated well..
- Preheat oven to 190°c for around 10 minutes. Grease a 9-10" cake tin and line with wax paper..
- Fold or mix in the dry ingredients slowly into wet mix in a circular motion..
- Last add the chopped cashews,any other choice of yours..
- Pour in to tin and bake at 180° for 35-40 min or 200 for 30 mins. Check iif cake is done by insertion of a toothpick or knife..
- Make a ganache or sauce with the other ingredients in a microwave for just 30 secs. Pour and decorate as you prefer!.
- Tastes great and will be yours kids' favourite!! You will be happy !.
Ragi in other words called as finger millet flour imparts a nutty taste to the cake/bread. You can serve them as a healthy snack with warm milk for kids. A healthy bread which is made from ragi and whole wheat flour. The cake is quite moist by the use of ripened banana in the batter and is made eggless. choco lava cup cake recipe with parle-g biscuits in kadai – no oven, no microwave recipe. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal BlogHebbar's KitchenVideosragi mudde or finger millet balls recipe.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The foods we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Also, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.