Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli. Attention to my subs if you would like to know any of my recipes feel free to comment or e_mail. Thank you all far taking time out. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults.
My Mexican grandmother would use leftover corn tortilla chips in our meatloaf and everyone loved it! The cheese is a good binder and adds just enough flavor to complement the meat. This macaroni and cheese is loaded with broccoli and potato nuggets and topped with smoky bacon. You can cook Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb. of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- Prepare 2 of Pkgs. Crackers, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 Cup of Salsa (I use Medium or Mild).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 Boxes of Macaroni Noodles.
- You need 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- It’s Half of Block Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Butter Crackers, crushed.
- You need 1-2 Heads of Broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1 Jar of Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread.
Place macaroni into the baking dish and pour the cheese mixture over the pasta This is the best mac n cheese recipe ever. I used a whole package of bacon. Add cooked broccoli, cheddar cheese, and pepper stir until fully incorporated. I Used Shell Noodles And Velveta Cheese With A Top Spreading Of Mexican Cheese And Backed It Til The Cheese On Top Was Brown It Turned Out.
Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 2 large 13×9 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the hamburger, sausage, onion, seasonings, crackers, beaten egg, shredded cheese, and salsa. Mix everything with your hands til thoroughly mixed then spread into one of the prepared baking dishes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes til meat is cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside and keep warm..
- Fill a large pot half way with water. Bring to a boil. Add boxes of macaroni (save cheese packets for another use). Reduce heat and let simmer stirring occasionally til noodles is tender. Drain water and add noodles back into pot, add 1/2 block shredded Queso Blanco cheese, heavy cream, and salt and pepper. Heat and stir til cheese is melted and everything is mixed. Pour into the other baking dish. Spread evenly. Sprinkle crushed buttered crackers over top. Bake for 7-8 minutes til golden brown..
- While mac and cheese is baking. Wrap and reserve the other half of the cheese and refrigerate for another use. In another large pot add broccoli n cover with water. Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer til broccoli is tender. Drain and add back in to pot. Add sharp cheddar cheese spread and a little bit of cream and heat stirring constantly til cheese is completely melted. Set aside. Remove mac and cheese from oven..
- Plate everything up and enjoy 😋…my kids n i add extra ketchup over top..
The Mac N' Cheese was easy enough to make, but required more ingredients to make it good. I made this with pumpkin from our garden and Kerrygold Dubliner cheese and I subbed turkey bacon for the bacon. I also added sundried tomatoes in olive oil to cook the garlic.it was very flavorful and my. Try this great-tasting, hearty macaroni and cheese casserole with ham and broccoli for a nice twist on a classic dish. Sprinkle buttered bread crumbs over completed casserole.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to look after your body while you can do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to run at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. A lot of good food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how well you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Your daily diet need to contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.