Easy Banana Crumble Cake.
You can cook Easy Banana Crumble Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Crumble Cake
- You need of Cake batter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 80 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Banana (+ 1 teaspoon sugar).
- Prepare of Crumble dough.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 70 grams of Plain flour.
Easy Banana Crumble Cake step by step
- 1: Mash the banana with a fork. 2: If the banana is ripen, you can omit this step. Mix the banana and sugar and microwave. Let cool..
- Put the crumble ingredients into a bowl and crumble with your fingers. Chill in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven..
- In a bowl, mix together the cake batter ingredients one at a time. Fold in the banana last. (The picture shows the dough plus the banana)..
- Line the pan with parchment sheet (or lightly coat with butter). Pour in the batter. 1) First bake for 5 minutes at 180°C..
- Once it's baked, take the cake out of the oven and top with the crumble mixture. 2) Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C..
- Once baked, remove cake from the pan and let cool..
- If you let it stand for a day, it becomes even more moist and the banana fragrance becomes stronger ..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. These days, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular diseases. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other essentials. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.