Cinnamon roll casserole. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole. That makes it a surefire winner anytime you're hosting.
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole – One Dish Kitchen. This short-cut blueberry cinnamon roll casserole is so easy to make with just four ingredients! This Cinnamon Roll Casserole from Delish.com is it. You can cook Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- It’s 1 can of refrigerate cinnamon roll.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 of frozen banana optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecan optional.
Cinnamon Roll Casserole: An easy, delicious french toast type breakfast casserole that can be made using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and everyday ingredients! Add bread cubes, and toss until they. You won't believe how easy this is! As always, I made changes to the original recipe and I've posted my "version".
Cinnamon roll casserole instructions
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them.
- Spread the butter in the bread pan.
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana.
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll.
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉.
This is a big recipe, but you can easily half it. This cinnamon roll french toast casserole is the perfect breakfast to feed a crowd. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This Cinnamon Roll Casserole definitely didn't disappoint!