Orange Roll Monkey Bread. Pillsbury Monkey Bread is a favorite in many American families, both for it's easy preparation and it's ooey-gooey cinnamon-sugary goodness! Back to my food-filled daydreams, it was at that moment that it occurred to me: why not use Orange Rolls to make an easy monkey bread?! Orange Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is an easy and delicious twist on a family favorite recipe.
Dip each ball into the orange juice mixture and then roll in the sugar mixture. This variation of Monkey Bread is absolutely delicious! When I flipped it out of the pan it has a wonderful orange butter sauce that glazes it nicely. You can cook Orange Roll Monkey Bread using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Roll Monkey Bread
- You need 2 cans of orange cinnamon rolls, cut each roll into 4’s, save the frosting.
- It’s of White sugar and cinnamon for dredging.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
I decided to give the classic monkey bread an orangey flavor since a lot of my recipes lately have included orange flavorings, like my Orange Sweet Rolls and my Orange Creamsicle Puppy. Orange Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread – an easy twist on a family favorite recipe. Made with frozen dinner roll dough, Rhodes Rolls Monkey Bread really is the best. Now it is time to add the delicious orange glaze to the monkey bread.
Orange Roll Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll the cut rolls in the cinnamon sugar and place in a well sprayed Bundt pan..
- I usually don’t have much cinnamon sugar left so I just sprinkle it in too. Add your brown sugar to your melted butter and mix well. Pour evenly over the rolls. Bake until the top is deep golden brown and when you touch it, it feels firm, about 40 minutes..
- Once done, wait a few minutes then flip it out onto a plate. Add the frosting evenly over the top and watch it melt..
In a medium mixing bowl combine the butter, orange juice and packet of caramel. Monkey bread combines several tiny balls of dough coated in butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Monkey bread is a sweet, gooey bundt cake made from balls of dough rolled in cinnamon sugar. Arrange the dough balls in a bundt pan, then top it all with a buttery brown sugar sauce before baking. I stopped at the grocery store in town to get milk and orange juice and bread, and I scanned my brain for "something sweet" ideas, everything from cookies (but I'd have to wait for the butter to soften) to sheet cake (but I'd just made.