Kani Mango Roll. Try this quick and easy healthy spring roll and dip it with yummy peanut sauce. It is great for summetime appetizer. #cooking #recipe #yummy #foodie. How to make Kani and Mango Fresh Spring Rolls.
For best punch, use a perfectly ripe mango and This Kani Salad recipe though is very simple. I only added ripe mango to give it a fuller flavor, that is. Roll gently and slightly suppressed it. You can cook Kani Mango Roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kani Mango Roll
- It’s 9 of Rice Paper.
- You need 12 of crab sticks, cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, seeded and sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 18 of green ice lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of mango, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Peanut Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of hot water.
Mango Spring Roll. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Japanese Kani Salad Recipe Healthy Foodie. Lobster, spicy kani, mango, and ebi tempura, wrapped with pancake and honey mustard sauce. Shrimp tempura, fish eggs, BBQ eel, mango, avocado layered with house sauce, wrapped layered.
Kani Mango Roll instructions
- Combine crab sticks and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season it with salt. Set aside.
- Dip a piece of rice paper in a big bowl of water to soften it. Lay the softened wrapper on a clean chopping board..
- Line 2 lettuce leaves on the rice paper. Add 2 spoonful of crab mixture on top of the lettuce leaves. Arrange 2 cucumber sticks and top with 2 mango slices..
- Fold it on both side to seal each ends and roll the rice paper tightly to secure the filling. Slice it the center. Repeat to make a total of 9 rolls..
- For Peanut Sauce, combine all the ingredients and mix it until the sauce is thick..
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve with peanut sauce, Enjoy!.
Mango Tango Roll (Spicy yellowtail, tuna, avocado inside, fresh mango, tobiko on top w. mango sauce). Kani roll topped with mango strips. Our bestseller homemade dips for the Kani Mango rolls are garlic mayo and sesame mayo. Try it, it easy to follow and you enjoy eating it!!!! Spicy Kani & Mango topped with Tuna & Avocado.