Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus. Grilled NY Strip with Red Wine Marinade – Food This Red Wine Marinade will work on any cut of steak and it is perfect for Father's Day or a BBQ! Great recipe for Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus.
Join Eric from Simply Elegant Home Cooking. These steak bundles with grilled asparagus are packed with bold flavors and are a great entree or appetizer to prepare in a Panasonic CIO. I used rib eye steak and dried Parmesan cheese. You can cook Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus
- Prepare of For the steak.
- Prepare 3 of 10 – 12 Oz NY steaks.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 12 Oz of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of For the marinade.
- You need 1 cup of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- It’s of For the asparagus.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of asparagus.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- It’s of Steak sauce.
- Prepare of Horseradish.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Au jus.
The red from the roasted peppers (jared) and green asparagus made it perfect for a Christmas appetizer. I sous vide the steaks, then put a hard sear on them in a cast iron pan with butter, fresh garlic and thyme. Ribeye steaks served with a red wine reduction sauce is bound to bring smiling faces to the dinner table. In this case, a bold red wine reduction sauce to complement the steak.
Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus instructions
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
If any additional convincing is needed, the Zinfandel used can be enjoyed as you cook and paired with the finished dish. This Grilled Marinated Flank Steak is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! A marinade made with soy sauce, honey and garlic makes this cut extra delicious. I make this all the time. It is simple and the marinade really helps to break down and Flank Steak Stir Fry with Asparagus and Red Pepper.