Roll Burfi. Dry fruits khajur barfi , Sugar Free Dates and Dry Fruit Roll, Khajur Roll Recipe Dry fruits khajur burfi is a rich, delicious recipe of barfi prepare with. Please try this variety dates recipe lemme know your feedbacks through comments. If you like this video don't hesitate to hit the like and subscribe button.
They can be made for festivals like Diwali Holi Eid. Once the khajur roll are ready, place a aluminium foil, sprinkle the khas khas and pista on it and then roll the khajur over it so the garnishing sticks to the. Khajur burfi or Khajur roll is a famous sweet recipe of Dubai. You can have Roll Burfi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roll Burfi
- You need 2 packets of chocolate biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of dry fruits.
- It’s as required of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
Sharing to you a healthy sugar free Khajur Burfi recipe. (Ramzan Recipe) It's a quick, easy, tasty and simple recipe made of dates with. Barfi, barfee, borfi or burfi is a dense milk-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai. The name is a derivative of the Persian word barf, which means snow. A few of the famous varieties of barfi include besan barfi (made with gram flour), kaaju barfi (made with cashews).
Roll Burfi step by step
- Crush the biscuit using mixer..
- Now in a bowl add all the ingredients..
- Knead a dough with the help of milk..
- Roll it using a hand and foil paper and keep it aside in the fridge for 15 mins..
- Open the paper and then decorate the roll with silver or as per your wish like with dry fruits..
Photo about Rolling freshly made Indian cardamon burfi in shredded coconut. Khajur burfi or Khajur roll is a famous sweet recipe of Dubai. Hi and welcome to lobhasis kitchen today we will see a very healthy and tasty Khajur Burfi Recipe or Khajur Roll Recipe which is. Using damp hands, roll the burfi mixture into balls and then roll in coconut. Burfi Roll And Namkeen Gosht Karahi – Burfi roll is a mithai that is often found in Burfi Roll – A delectable combination of khoya, almonds and pistachio barfis, rolled to create this tricolour swiss roll.