Cinnamon Roll Cookies. Cinnamon Roll Cookies are thick, soft, buttery cookies, swirled with cinnamon sugar and topped with sweet icing. All the flavors of a cinnamon roll in a EPIC cookie recipe! Homemade cinnamon roll cookies come together with my favorite sugar cookie recipe as the base, a buttery cinnamon sugar filling, and vanilla icing drizzle.
Learn How To Bake These Festive Cinnamon Roll Cookies The Pioneer Woman. "Cinnamon Roll Cookies" – #TastyTuesday – I wanted to start doing something about recipes on my These cookies are so good and were so easy to make. I think the reason I like them more than the. You can have Cinnamon Roll Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- It’s of Pie crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla bean extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of + 1/4 tsp whole milk (low-fat works as well.).
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of whole milk (low-fat works as well).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
Cinnamon Roll Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. These fun Cinnamon Roll Cookies are cute, unique, and surprisingly simple to make. They taste like buttery soft cinnamon rolls in cookie form and are perfect when paired with a simple vanilla glaze. Cinnamon Roll Cookies take all the goodness of cinnamon rolls and combines it with sugar cookies for one outrageously delicious cookie that people go crazy for!
Cinnamon Roll Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Next, let’s make the pie crust! First, combine all the dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl and whisk together..
- Then, add in the 1/3 cup of butter and combine with your fingers until crumbly..
- In a small separate bowl, mix the milk and vanilla bean extract together..
- Slowly pour the milk mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients. Use your hands to form a ball of dough..
- Roll out your dough. Once the crust is rolled out, use either a ruler or a rolling pin (which is what I use) to cut off the edges making a rectangular shape..
- In a small bowl combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together with a fork. Once combined well, spread evenly on the pie dough. Then, roll up..
- With a sharp knife, cut each slice about 1 inch thick..
- Place on a cooking tray that’s been lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes..
- While that’s baking, let’s move on to making the glaze! In a medium-sized bowl combine powdered sugar, milk, and cream cheese together; mix with a fork..
This cookie is a must make. These delicious cinnamon roll cookies are made from a vanilla sugar cookie dough and filled with Before I dive into these delicious little cinnamon roll cookies, I want to tell you a story. No need to choose with these Cinnamon Roll Cookies! Top the chilled dough with the maple syrup and then sprinkle with the cinnamon and brown sugar. Cinnamon Roll Cookies were one of the first popular recipes on Mama Loves Food – make them Cinnamon Roll Cookies are the best part of breakfast and dessert all in one.