Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes. Everything from classic bakes, cakes and cupcakes to essential decorating tips and tutorials, as well as some behind-the-scenes goings-on from C How To Make Homemade Cinnamon Rolls • Tasty. Because I like over the top cupcakes, and that's pretty evident if you take a look at my Cupcakes section in my blog. I just have the most fun coming up with these!
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a fun new way to serve up single sized individual portions. These are just way too much fun! I know how much you guys love my famous Cinnamon Rolls. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- It’s of Cupcakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of medium-sized eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
Let's be honest: Cinnamon rolls are essentially dessert at breakfast, so why not flavor your dessert to taste like the breakfast favorite? With a buttercream frosting, these cinnamon cupcakes are. Cut orange cinnamon rolls in half. Need easy dinner ideas? · Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes – use my regular cinnamon roll recipe, then top with this cream cheese cinnamon frosting.
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Using a hand mixer, blend butter and white sugar together for about 2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Next, add vanilla extract and add one egg in at a time and blend well..
- Add the flour and baking powder, blend well with a hand mixer. Once the flour is combined well, gradually add the milk..
- Line your cupcake tin or mold and fill each cupcake liner to about 1/2 full..
- Let’s make the filling. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together with a fork..
- Using a piping bag make a thin swirl on top of the cupcake batter with the filling. Bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Meanwhile, let’s move on to making our glaze. In a medium-sized bowl combine powdered sugar, milk, and cream cheese using a whisk..
- Drizzle the glaze on by using a piping bag, spoon, or fork..
Want to learn how to make this pretty. Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes: Okay you we can do this the easy way or the hard way, you pick. You can't go wrong putting anything in a cupcake paper! I leave out the raisins for this one, sorry. These Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a mouthwatering treat.