Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese. While the pasta is cooking, put the asparagus and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the asparagus, pasta and goat cheese and toss until well-mixed. Roasted Asparagus and Tomato Penne Salad with Goat Cheese.
In this recipe, roasting develops tons of deliciousness from both asparagus and cherry tomatoes, then tossed with penne, peppery Drizzle the vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables, gently toss. Cook your penne pasta according to the directions printed on the packaging. Skip adding salt and oil while it's being cooked to maximize the healthy goodness of this pasta salad treat. You can cook Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese
- It’s 2 cup of penne pasta.
- You need 12 of Asparagus Spears.
- It’s 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt (divided).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper (divided).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Shallots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried herbes de provence.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 2 cup of Arugula.
- You need 1/2 cup of chevre.
While waiting for the oven to be prepped, neatly arrange your asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Add the cherry tomatoes and peas. Pour the chicken stock into the pan and bring the mixture to a simmer. Transfer the asparagus mixture to a large serving bowl.
Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Penne Pasta with Goat Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside..
- Place asparagus and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss gently to coat; arrange asparagus and tomato mixture in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove asparagus from pan. Place pan back in oven, and bake tomatoes an additional 4 minutes. Remove tomatoes from pan; let asparagus and tomatoes stand 10 minutes. Cut.
- Combine shallots and the next 4 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Place pasta, asparagus, tomato, olives, and arugula in a large bowl; toss. Drizzle juice mixture over pasta mixture; toss. Sprinkle with cheese..
Toss well, adding reserved pasta water, if needed, to loosen the pasta. Put the asparagus into a roasting tin, then toss with the oil and pancetta. Stir well until everything is glistening, then serve in. Penne pasta with asparagus, tomatoes and pancetta. Using sun-dried tomatoes instead of fresh will help prevent the pasta salad from becoming soggy.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One great feature of green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. The majority of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get yourself a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly induced by the foods that are ingested. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. This section has what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice a surprising increase in how good you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. This in turn will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.