Cinnamon roll. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch.
Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! You can have Cinnamon roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, divided.
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s of Fillings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon.
They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit.
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Preheat oven to desired temperature, grease baking pan with 2 teaspoon melted butter.
- In a large bowl mix flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar,baking powder and salt,add 3 tablespoon butter and mix together till it make a soft dough.
- Turn dough in a clean working surface and make a rectangular desired thick, brush the dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl, put 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture into the baking pan, sprinkle the other cinnamon mixture in the butter brushed dough and roll.
- Cut the roll dough into 18 pieces and put into the baking pan and bake until golden brown.
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.