Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- It’s of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- It’s 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- It’s 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- You need 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of Grated Parm.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- Prepare of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Prepare of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- It’s of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is attainable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Alas, majority of people don’t worry about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. In reality, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You must learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Since a lot of folks decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly induced by the foods that are ingested. Men and women are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some diseases. Eating these superfoods will . When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work optimally. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. You need to have a few superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.