Protein Punch Salad. True to its name, this protein punch salad indeed delivers a healthful and satisfying punch, all the more for its ease and felicity of putting together. Fruit salad and protein? oh yeah, it's super easy to give a twist to salads and make it nutrition rich with just some additional. Roasted Sweet Potato and Roasted chickpeas not only give this salad a pop of crunchy texture, but a ton of added protein.
Making a big batch of salad at the beginning of the week is usually a recipe for a sad. Only vegetarian or vegan salads with lots of protein. Only salads with natural ingredients, no protein powder. You can have Protein Punch Salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Punch Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of fresh kale, chopped/julienned.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, sliced thin.
- You need 1 can of tuna, drained.
- You need 4 of peperoncino peppers (optional).
- It’s 1 of rib of celery, chopped small.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 3 tbs of olive garden salad dressing.
This Citrus Chicken Quinoa Salad is full of bright, fresh flavors and packs some serious protein punch! Fruit Punch Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. View full nutritional breakdown of Protein Punch Broccoli Salad calories by ingredient. See great recipes for Fruity Punch!, Quick Cranberry Punch, Protein Punch Salad too!
Protein Punch Salad step by step
- Literally toss everything together. Even better the next day♡.
Quinoa Protein Salad packs a great protein punch, tastes incredibly good, and keeps hunger at bay for hours, and it's vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free (though some findings indicate quinoa may not. When lean protein and veggies meet, you've got the Salads aren't just a prelude to a main meal—done right, they're bursting with flavor, packed with. Looking for lunch ideas that pack a punch of protein? Try these delicious, vegan high-protein quinoa salads and bowls from the Food Monster App! Protein Punch by Protea Foods is for athletes or the fitness conscious to supplement their protein intake to achieve their goal of a Great with a fresh salad, even better in a fresh crusty breadstick.