EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars.
You can cook EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- It’s 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that a lot of folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We need to get back to where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot run properly if it does not receive the right nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you savor what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? As most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely triggered by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Almost all grocery stores now carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.