Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache- eggless. #cookingwthsaru #Egglesschocolatecake #Easypeasy #Gooeycake #Madebymydaughter Gooey Chocolate cake with Chocolate ganache ,easter dessert made by my. This is a recipe for an eggless Chocolate Cake with a Chocolate Ganache Frosting. It is a single layer cake with a rich chocolate flavor and a moist and tender crumb.
Ever since, I posted those chocolate cupcakes, I I myself have used chocolate chips for ganache many times but trust me, a good chocolate makes all the difference. When I baked this cake for our. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. You can have Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache- eggless using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache- eggless
- It’s 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 spoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and it also came out very well. I wish I had saved the recipe. I wanted to bake a chocolate layered cake. This easy moist chocolate cake recipe is a great choice for a birthday or any get-together.
Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache- eggless instructions
- Take a baking tin/pan and grease with oil and dust some dry all-purpose flour. Take sugar, oil and blend then together. Then add milk, vinegar and again blend for few second..keep this mixture on rest for 5 minutes. Then use strainer /sieve to sift all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then gently add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and add Vanila essence in the mixture..
- Give a mix gently to the mixture. Mix until wet and dry ingredients are well combined Please don't over mix otherwise all the air will knock out from the batter.. Pour the batter into the greased baking tin /pan If baking in an Oven or convection mode then bake at 180° C for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- if baking on a gas stove then use a bigger pan. On a bigger pan add one cup of salt and preheat it for 5 minutes then keep the baking tin inside the bigger pan and cover it with a lid and bake it for 50 minutes on medium flame until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Spread the layer of chocolate ganache. On top of chocolate ganache decorate with gems, magix stix, candle, happy birthday tag and relish the delicious chocolate cake.
If you were looking for an eggless chocolate cake recipe for a birthday, this recipe is for you. Reviews for: Photos of Eggless Chocolate Cake II. Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker's kitchen. It's not only easy and quick, it's uniquely versatile. Chocolate ganache can be a filling, dip, spread, frosting, topping, or layer in a cake.