Hamburger Stew. Reviews for: Photos of Hamburger Stew. I love this stew because it is so easy to throw together,and it goes great with a hot pan of cornbread. Hamburger stew is an easy recipe to make in the crock pot or on the stove top.
Are you tired of the same old thing for dinner? How about this delicious and hearty Hamburger Stew? This is a great way to get veggies into your kids meals. You can have Hamburger Stew using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stew
- It’s 1 lb. of (or a little more) ground beef.
- It’s of Veggies of your choice(carrots, potatoes, celery).
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 of (8oz.)cans tomato sauce.
- You need 1 (14 oz.) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of elbow macaroni.
Hamburger Stew – Vegetables provide a simple addition to this hearty and flavorful beef stew made ready for dinner! Hamburger Stew is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced. This hamburger stew has an Italian twist and is delicious served with warm bread! See more ideas about Hamburger stew, Recipes, Stew. · I got this hamburger stew recipe from a woman at our church, Lois Henry, when I needed a way to use up our bounty of home-canned.
Hamburger Stew step by step
- So first off, get out your biggest soup pot you have & fill it w/water, to boil on medium-high heat..
- While you're waiting for that, now's a good time to prep your veggies! Wash, peel, & dice everything up..
- Once the waters boiling, roll your hamburger into bite-sized pieces & place into the hot water..
- When the hamburgers all floating to the top & is brown in color, add in the can of crushed tomatoes, drained can of corn, & one of the tomato sauce. Stir everything together, "let everybody get to know each other"..
- Add in the veggies that'll take the longest to cook – carrots & celery.
- Let everything in the pot boil for 20+ minutes until the carrots/celery are soft – to the point you can easily stab a fork into the veggies easily.
- After that point you can add in your diced potatoes & dry macaroni, let it boil again til everything's soft but not soggy! You can also add in diced cabbage if you'd like!.
- Once those are thoroughly cooked, you can taste test! Salt & pepper it or add in the second can of tomato sauce if you'd prefer..
- Ladle some of this into a bowl & enjoy!.
This Hamburger Stew can be made easily in the Instant Pot with any frozen vegetables that you have on Keto Hamburger Stew. Printer-friendly PDF copy Alice Henneman, MS, RDN This slow-cooker stew is such a comfort food. Just smelling it as it simmers away makes you feel good! You probably have all or most of the. This Classic Hamburger Stew will transport you right back to the dinner table of your childhood and be a simple go-to dinner the whole family will love!
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We need to take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot get yourself a healthy one. You must look after your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As a lot of folks decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Many good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse some diseases. Eating these superfoods will help your mental health. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.