Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache. For the best tasting ganache, I recommend using semi-sweet chocolate. The best chocolate for chocolate ganache is a pure chocolate baking bar, such as Bakers or Ghirardelli brands. Our favorite diabetic cake recipes are sure to please your sweet tooth and your blood sugar.
Start at the center of the cake and work outward. For a fluffy frosting or chocolate filling, allow it to cool until thick, then whip with a whisk until light and fluffy. This diabetes-friendly take on a classic black forest cake boasts a thick cream-cheese filling mixed with antioxidant-rich cherries and is drizzled in decadent hot fudge topping. #christmas #recipe #eatingwell #healthy. You can have Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare of ganache.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 10 oz of bag of hershey's sugar free chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Drizzled in Chocolate Ganache, this cake is diabetic-friendly and sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. To prepare Chocolate Ganache: In a small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate and half-and-half. Well my mother is a diabetic. So she figured out that she needs to watch her sugar intake.
Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Ganache instructions
- In a small bowl , microwave the cream on high for 1 minute, 30 seconds. You may heat cream in a small pot until just hot, do not bring to a boil..
- Add in chocolate chips and let sit 30 seconds..
- Whisk together until chocolate melts in and mixture is well incorporated..
- Add in butter and vanilla. Whisk until butter is melted..
- Let ganache sit for 20 minutes before topping your favorite dessert..
- You may make this mocha flavored by adding in a tablespoon of instant coffee to heated cream. Follow directions the same after this step..
So I decided for a little treat to learn to make her a hot chocolate mix that she can just make. Whenever where she doesn't have to make the whole thing before enjoying her nice warm. Rich in flavonols, dark chocolate is a great diabetic dessert idea that may help lower blood sugar and reduce the risk for heart disease. Diabetes-Friendly Ideas for Enjoying Dark Chocolate. If you're craving chocolate, here are some of the best ways to get your fix.