Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg.
You can cook Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg
- Prepare 1.5 cups of imitation crab shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise (I used avocado oil mayo).
- Prepare 1/4 of small yellow onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated sharp /aged white cheddar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper to taste.
- It’s 4 slices of or bread lightly toasted or buns would make this a crab roll !.
- Prepare 4 of poached eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red pepper chopped.
Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix imitation crab, mayonnaise, onion, Cajun spice, red and black pepper in a bowl and mix..
- Lightly toast bread and poach four eggs.
- Put your toast on a baking sheet. Spoon out crab mixture on to each of the four toasts Sprinkle the cheese on top. Put in oven until cheese melts. Top each with poached egg..
- Optional : I had fridge picked purple cabbage and I finally chopped it and sprinkled it on top. Fresh herbs would work too for texture and freshness..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of individuals appreciate. This is attainable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? As a lot of folks opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are ingested. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these foods. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run well. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.