Hamburger Mushroom Bake. This is my modification of the Cheeseburger bake on the Jiffy mix box. It's an easy, tasty meal that is a big hit with my family and friends. Hamburger mushroom bake – the super deluxe version.
Place sauteed mushrooms on top of ground beef mixture. Roasting portobello mushrooms will cause some shrinkage but can give the mushroom a crispy exterior — sort of like toasting a bun. HAMBURGER MUSHROOM BAKE Simple recipe for an easy supper. You can cook Hamburger Mushroom Bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Mushroom Bake
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 lb of mushroom or 1 4oz canned mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 slices of cooked, crisp, chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of grated motzerella cheese.
Although, simple, it was a satiating meal. This is loosely based on Mushroom Mozzarella bake recipe…you are welcome to add. HAMBURGER MUSHROOM BAKE, a food drink post from the blog SPLENDID LOW-CARBING BY JENNIFER ELOFF on Bloglovin'. Hearty and Warm Hamburger Mushroom Bake.
Hamburger Mushroom Bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool..
- In a microwave safe bowl add cream cheese put in microwave and cook until very soft. Add in 2 eggs and stir until we combined. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Stir in white onions. Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish and press down..
- In frying pan melt butter over heat, cook mushrooms until soft and brown. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, parsley and black pepper and ground mustard. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. Scatter bacon bits over the casserole. Sprinkle the top grated motzerella cheese. Bake about 25 minutes..
Rinse mushrooms and slice or quarter as the beef is browning and the bacon is frying. This hamburger steak recipe is seasoned ground beef patties simmered in a savory mushroom sauce. Combine soup and water; pour over hamburger. We're making mushroom burgers." Radio silence. Usually an invitation for free food These days it usually refers to a burger in which a portobello mushroom takes the place of the patty.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most folks appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Regrettably, majority of people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. In reality, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body stops working properly, you won’t be able to obtain a healthy body. You need to take care of yourself while you can. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. This food section has what are today recognized as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. Eating these foods will help your mental health. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to work well. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease. You should include a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.