Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup. Grab a beautiful head of broccoli, a sweet potato or two, some fresh dill and garlic, and a bell pepper and you're pretty much set. All that's left are chickpeas, hummus, lemon, and spices. Better than broccoli and carrots I think.
Remove sweet potatoes from oven, add chicken pieces, broccoli florets, and red onion around sweet potatoes (just placing everything randomly). Sprinkle with garlic and drizzle everything with remaining. As we just moved into our new place, we went back to basics since. You can cook Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup
- It’s 6 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 4 cup of Diced Broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 100 grams of Soft Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Who really loved broccoli cheese soup as a kid? Please tell me you said yes. Well, today I've got a vegan broccoli cheese soup with a twist….a sweet potato-ish, cheesy-ish broccoli soup. Cut tops off broccoli and separate into bite-sized florets.
Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup step by step
- In soucepan, heat up the vegetable broth. Add all the vegetables and let them simmer for 20 minutes on medium heat. When all vegetables are soft, run them through a food processor or blender with the goat cheese, coconut oil, and chili flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm and enjoy!!!!.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! This twist on ham and broccoli soup also includes sweet potatoes. Broccoli Cheddar Sweet Potato Casserole The Live-In Kitchen. Plus, the broccoli and sweet potatoes are perfectly tender and seasoned beautifully. Sweet Potatoes – The combination of the seasonings, chicken, and sweet potatoes is so delicious.