Cream of broccoli soup with cheese. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia.
Add cream of mushroom soup and one can of milk to broccoli. Stir and heat thoroughly on low. Stir in broccoli, nutmeg, salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Cream of broccoli soup with cheese using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream of broccoli soup with cheese
- You need 3 of large broccoli bunches.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 of can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 quart of warm water.
- Prepare 4 of stalks celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry dairy free creamer.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of reduced calorie margarine.
- It’s 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of grated cheese to taste.
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! Don't forget warm crusty bread for dunking! Season with salt and pepper, stock powder, mustard powder and garlic powder. Mix in cheese and stir until just combined.
Cream of broccoli soup with cheese step by step
- Clean broccoli and cut into small pieces to steam/simmer along with onion and celery (approx. 20 minutes) in butter and broth. When tender, mix dry creamer and water in a separate large bowl..
- Slowly stir in 2/3-1 cup flour into broccoli, celery, and onion mix until absorbed. Slowly stir in milk mixture over medium heat until thickened. Add cheese to taste, cook until melted..
As the milk mixture thickens, stir in the slices of American cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. When the broccoli is tender, add it (including the cooking liquid) to the thickened cheese mixture. Stir well to combine and serve immediately. Divide the soup into bowls and top with a sprinkle of cheese, plus some thinly sliced chives and/or red pepper flakes, if desired. Blend until smooth and then stir in the cream.