Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait.
You can cook Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 1 Parfait.
- Prepare of Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- It’s 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- It’s 45 g of Cold Water.
- You need of Mango Smoothie.
- You need 120 g of Mango Puree (or Frozen Mango).
- It’s 60 g of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- It’s A few of Pineapple chunks.
- It’s 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Exotic Mango & Coffee Jelly Parfait step by step
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Mango Smoothie.
- Add the mango puree (or frozen mango) and vanilla ice cream to a blender and blend well..
- Prepare a glass..
- Add the mango smoothie to the glass..
- Place a few chunks of pineapple on the mango..
- Add some coffee jelly cubes..
- Add a scoop of ice cream on top and decorate as you like..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We should get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, most people don’t worry about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot get a healthy body. You should take care of your health while you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are consumed. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.