Broccoli Cheese Casserole. My husbands family is big on broccoli cheese casserole, but this beat their usual great tasting casserole. The tricks to this broccoli cheese casserole are to: Pre-cook the broccoli florets a bit so they cook up tender in the casserole. Use bacon because bacon makes everything taste better.
Even your picky eaters will devour this broccoli. How To Make Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole. This easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe is creamy, savory and all kinds of delicious! You can cook Broccoli Cheese Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- You need 1 (10 oz) of package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained.
- It’s 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed Ritz crackers.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
This simple broccoli cheese casserole is a combination of frozen broccoli, condensed soups, and cheese. Slivered almonds add crunch to the casserole. The original recipe called for "garlic cheese. This comforting broccoli and cheese casserole is made specifically for them, for that reason, but will delight everyone else at the table too.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, 1 cup of cheese, soup and eggs..
- Mix well and place into baking dish..
- Melt butter in a pot and add crushed crackers. Mix with fork..
- Add 1 cup of cheese over the broccoli mixture..
- Top with the crackers..
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until set and brown..
Tender broccoli gets smothered in a creamy, tangy cheese. Broccoli Cheese Casserole: This is a dish my mom and grandma have been making for quite a while. I love it and always ask for it every holiday and thought I whould share this simple, tasty recipe with. All the ingredients blend to make a very tasty casserole. We consider this a special dish and it was enjoyed by my family on Christmas Day.